Project Description :
SharePoint 2013 is used to provide a document management system with internal clients. Users access the SharePoint system via single sign on with the standard MyKeys authentication.
Tasks performed :
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements for the single-sign on framework required for the new Microsoft .NET portal. Performed the architecture, design, and coded the single sign-on architecture within the server farm.
- Developed and tested the custom .NET code that was deployed within the portal framework to read incoming claims within application using a custom Shared Token Service provider using Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) for federated authentication with MyKey. ADFS facilitated the federated authentication across external authentication providers and internal domain for all authentication.
- Key member within the project development team to analyze the business requirements through several business client interview sessions. The technical implementation successfully deployed complex workflows to address the core business needs.
- Worked with the business client to capture their business requirements including documentation of the various levels of approvals and workflows that were required. These requirements were implemented within the IT solution, through custom .NET development and out of the box configuration, to meet the business needs.
- Integration and configuration of ADFS with Microsoft SharePoint to provide security authentication using MyKey.
- Approval Windows Workflow Framework (WWF) was developed in Visual Studio and deployed.